2018年5月16日水曜日

投稿日 2018年5月16日水曜日

聞きかじり - if you are depressed, you are living in a past. ー 実践ビジネス英語(2018年3月30日)

仕事からの学び6回目

聴き取り間違いがあるかも。。。。

vignetteから

one thing I've noticed is
living in a present.

Chinese say

if you are depressed, you are living in a past.
if you are anxious, you are living in a future.
but if you are peace, you are living in a present.

That's stack in my mind ever since.

Living in a past feels you sorrow and depression.
Living in a future makes you a victims of worries and unrealistic hopes.


One of my favorite is “we can’t see the finish line if we’re always looking behind us.” So true. If we let the past hold us back, we’ll never accomplish anything, now or in the future. I’m not sure where that one came from, but there’s a couple I like from movies too. Not surprising, given my movie mania. One is from an animated American film.

It was
yesterday is history,
tomorrow is a mystery,
but today is a gift. 

That is why it is called the present.” I know it’s pretty hokey, but I still like it.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿